New Member?

New member here, so first off…Hello ! Wondering if there is a board here for area clubs, get togethers etc ? Live in N.W. Indiana and would love to find some fellow kayakers to paddle, get together with for local spots and info. If there is a particular board or area for these type of questions, maybe someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance, let the learning begin !

Welcome! What do you paddle and what type of trips are you interested in?

I have a LIfetime Teton sit on. Not the perfect kayak, but good for the wife and I paddling the local spots. Love it so far and find it more stable than I had hoped for. We like to do local rivers, channels and local lakes. Just about anything except Lake Michigan. Would love to do a few overnight camping, sitting around the fire, drinking a few adult beverages in the area.

Sounds like a plan.

Welcome! The “Going Paddling” section of the community forums tends to be where folks post local outings and seek others in their area to get together for outings. You can also do a “search” in the forums to find past posts related to your geographic area. Hope that gets your started.

Geritol?

1 Like

Can i get that in a 6 pack ?

1 Like

Go with it straight up!