New Peak drytop?

I saw a link yesterday - pasted below - on pnet for a new Peak drytop (Combi Shorty) that has removable sleeves so the top converts from long sleeve to short sleeve. Since I’m this close to buying my first drytop this has caught my eye since I can kind of get two for the price of one. The price seems reasonable compared to other drytops I’ve looked at. Is this an industry first or do other brands make something like this? Any thoughts?

http://www.peakukus.com/pc-55-2-combi-shorty.aspx

dry ??
The ad says paddling jacket, and it has a neoprene neck which would probably not be totally dry. Dry tops normally have latex necks. I like the jacket, and tried to buy one for my son for Christmas but they were temporarily discontinued. I think it would be a great warm weather/cold water jacket, but I prefer a real dry suit for winter use. Let us know how you like it, I’m still considering one.

Does not have to be latex to be dry
i have a bunch of stohlquist pieces that have the ti tanium neoprene gaskets and they have proven to be every bit as dry as latex…

i have read reviews on the peak neoprene neck system that have been quite favorable…there is a strap on the gasket to tighten (garrote) it if you wish…

i have to say that i love the idea of that tops sleeves…but i like my stohlquist tops more…

r