Thanks in advance for any advice.
- I am 63yo 6’1" 275lbs looking to get some exercise and fun.
- I have done some sit on top kayaking in Hawaii (Rotomold) and found them fat, heavy and clunky. I am not interested in fast water. I am looking at lakes, large rivers and, after a class, maybe ocean.
- I think I would like a sea/touring kayak but none of the rental places rent that kind.
- I would like to buy used, at least until I know I will like it.
- What do you think about this? https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/d/solstice-gt-sea-kayak/6224416624.html it has a big gel coat repair but for a first boat I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s really just cosmetic.
Any tips for my size/age/skill would be great, thanks.