No more "In the Same Boat" (Tamia and Farwell)!!!

Very disappointed to read this in the weekly newsletter. I’ve always thought that “In the Same Boat” was the best thing about this entire website. I’ve spent many hours wandering from one link to the next in Tamia and Farwell’s articles, amazed at the amount and depth of the material they’ve produced over the years, soaking in their wisdom, taking their advice to heart, and enjoying Tamia’s expert photography. On top of that, Tamia has been very generous with her time, responding personally to emails about their articles. Their departure is a huge loss to the website. Not sure what will keep me coming back here now. Apparently In the Same Boat will move to a new website, with a link to be posted at http://www.tamiasoutside.com/. I took a look over there and discovered a huge treasure trove of all things outdoors----biking, hiking, paddling, and more beautiful photos. That should keep us more than occupied while waiting for the continuation of In the Same Boat in a new location. Glad to know the good-bye is only temporary. Thank you, Tamia and Forrest, for many years of quality writing and photography.

Yes, another beloved piece of P.net lost. One more reason to spend less time here, sigh…