Non-existent customer service.......

Thanks, salty!

Lendal & Atlantic Kayak Tours
A rattle developed in one of my Lendal Kinetic Wing blades (colder water only).

Called Lendal they said no problem 3 year warranty.

Brought the paddle back to Atlantic Kayak Tours next time I was in NYC and they replaced the entire pair without the slightest fuss.

You could have knocked me over with a feather. Pulled a brand new set off the shelf, Allen wrench and all and sent me on my way with a smile.

Top notch service from Atlantic Kayak Tours and they even let my daughters demo the Avocet LV for an hour or so (yup they love it).

If you want a picture of the paddle in question look at the picture of the week, there it is on my deck (search by my user name).

Nelo and better business bureau…
…my BBB complaint came back a month after the fact “no response from business” then I get a call from the EX importer and rep…seems his address is still the one listed on the Nelo USA site. An interesting way of dodging customer complaints. I did some extra internet searching and now have a home address and three telephone numbers for Michael Martinov and will be referring him to both the BBB, (again) and his local consumer protection agency.

bottom line
do you eat store-bought pork and beans today?

99% pure BS!

Bad customer service
Hey,

Did this ever get fixed, is this guy still selling kayaks. I’m trying to get hold of him but no luck. Any help appreciated. Larry

Yeah, it got fixed…
…at my expense. I doubt you will hear from Michael Martinov…I’ve talked to plenty of people who also report him as a lying shyster. Oh well, I’d rather have my karma than his.