Now this qulaifies for a Darwin Award. And in warm water too!

1 Like

Although he didn’t die , that was certainly Stoopid enough to qualify.

Barely qualifies. At 48 years old, he would probably not have reproduced anyway.

From Wiki… ???
World News Daily Report ( WNDR ) is a satirical fake news website, purportedly describing itself as an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.[3]

Look at top of page. " World News Daily Report,. Where facts don’t matter"

That might just say it all.

It’s possible, I had a dive buddy who was tagging large sharks in the Bahamas.One day off he messed with a baby nurse shark that took a nice bite on his leg.
“Big Shark Hunter” had a hard time living that down.

I think the shark in the story would have bit a lot sooner than the story told.

So the pic in the hospital shows the shark still on him… That aint gonna happen…LOL

1 Like

Scroll to the bottom:

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

I find it disturbing that a publication like this even exists

What kind of pervert would taunt a wild animal with his penis? Unfortunately, he won’t be able to do it again.

1 Like

Welcome to Pcom. That said, you might want to read the entire thread.

A Breed Apart (Hybridizes)

World News Today might be so bland
but for shark lark to nurse on man,
or man’s shortcomings made fake to pimp it,
uncredibly or Knots to a Mr. Limpet

1 Like

Baleen Him Out of a Boner Headed Move

But Mr. Bishop has
bigger fish to fry,
soon he’ll bask in sharks
a stumpy guy

1 Like

I want too do that snorkeling ?. .

I don’t think wild animals are intimidated by minor human body parts.