olive cleats? shock ties? any sailors?

Is there a name these go by in the states?


Thanks in advance.


Looks like
an adjustable bungie clip.

I’d hazard a guess that…
…it appears to be a form of what is called a jam cleat, used for a number of applications on most smaller sailboats.

Have not seen them
in more than 20 years. I used to have some bungie cords with those cleats on one end - worked OK for light applications (3/16" cord used). But I have not seen them anywhere since. Sorry.


that there is a jam cleat.