Onno Paddles

I appreciate that.
I really do. The good news is that my new Ikelos had just come in and I was going out to the truck so that I could get all my paddles together and fondle them. I guess I’ll be using the Ikelos from now on.

I see you are from southern Kansas. I was born in Bucklin. My Grandpa dug the test hole for the Big Well in Greensburg.

O got lucky today…
Since the idiot that broke into my truck didn’t know what he was stealing and couldn’t easily convert them into cash he stuffed them in a garbage can a block away. My paddles are back home again.

Nice!
My paddles are rejoicing for you too. I would be really bummed if someone stole my Onno Surf Paddle.

(Can you just imagine what an idiot the thief was.)

So spill on the discussion board
how did you get them back? Did you look around? did they have you name and address on them? dish! Dish!

OK
A paddling (and boat building) friend of mine lives several blocks north of me and walks past my house to and from the bus. He happened to be passing my house when I discovered them gone so I had described the cloth bag they were in and we both agreed that the thief didn’t know what he was stealing since he left the other gear and took the bag.

He was walking to the bus and about 1/2 block away from my house he saw a cloth bag sticking out of a garbage can. It was p/u day so all the garbage cans were out. Since the bag matched the description of mine he pulled it out of the trash and opened it. Two paddles and they had never even been taken out. The bag was opened and they were pitched.

Did I get lucky or what?

Way cool!
I love it. Sorry aboutt the other stuff!