Ozark Trail 3 dome connection tent?

Brother in-law is looking at possibly getting a 3 dome connecting tent, looks pretty neat but not sure if it’s actually a decent tent. Would like input from others if any have ever used one or seen it in use. Here is a link to one

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4664258

Check it out. It does look neat but I usually use a kids tent to store extra gear in, with the 3 dome thing you’d have enough room for a small army.

Thanks

BG

Saw one last weekend
- at our annual club Christmas party camp-out. The guy said he got it for his boy scout troop. Everyone at the campout referred to it as “the condo”. Didn’t hear any comments about whether it had been tested in any stormy weather.

My kid has a small Ozark from
Wally World. Matter of fact, there ar 4 boys in our troop that have the small 2 man from there. They seem pretty decent for the price. Tarp material on the floor as usual. I wouldn’t want to be out in a blizzard with it, but it would probabaly be OK for most events.

Keep in mind, you get what you pay for, and Wally World doesn’t have a reputation for top of the line ‘stuff’ in the outdoor department.

My son has an Ozark Trail tent, leaked
like crazy on the first trip with rain. If looking for low price and reasonable quality, Coleman is better.

Thanks
I told him I think i’d just get a Kelty Teton 4 for him and kids and get a small Ozark Trail like the one we use for the coolers and stuff.

Thanks

BG