Packing for a week

ok so shoot me
i leave most of my burned clean cans and any plastic and glass in a 5gal.bucket hung in a tree along the st. john river in maine. it takes about six days to get to the bucket witch i fill with canned dog food, canned milk, Guinness stout, peanuts and coleman fuel that i leave on the way in with my guide. he takes out last years trash at this time. it woks well letting me run lighter for 12 day trips. although all my life the fruit waste has been chucked deep into the brush and out of sight.

No need
to be so harsh.

Bitter
Non smokers seem quite bitter…

So
it seems

wear the pants

– Last Updated: Jul-06-10 9:42 PM EST –

roll the cigarettes, re-roll the butts for a second week of tripping. Pour dish soap on yourself while drinking the full cans of beer, then capsize the canoe daily to both bathe and hide the evidence at the same time. The secret to successful "roughing it" is to have one action or product serve at least 2 functions or purposes.

ahhh, read your bio. wwcanoe....obviously someone who doesn't take the unimportant seriously.

Now that’s
good advice.

Actually, you CAN grow bananas
here in Florida. And the nice thing is that no matter when you want a banana, it has appeal or it has a peal. The new warning labels state that they should not be thrown on the ground in hopes that they decompose as they just turn into an icky mess and confuse wildlife.

Just field strip the cigerette butts and add them to whatever you are eating in camp. Recycle the beer can - we want to get the De Lorean cars manufactured again in the US!

learn to exist with fewer problems!
One of the keys of successful living…imho. Roll em’ to save space then you can portage to a few waters instead of paddling ones by the side of the paved highways…which are, for the most part, devoid of wildlife…

field strip
the butts and eat them. Man that’s funny!