Paddle stuck

WOW Bob…
how often we look right past the obvious answer!

Success
Well, thank you one and all for your diverse array of comments. In the end, the ton of WD-40 I sprayed inside the thing a couple of weeks ago probably did its job.

To my surprise and delight, the “micro-movement” contingent of people were right for the most part. I held one paddle blade stable with my feet (slightly painful at times, but worth it) and twisted at the middle of the shaft for a long time until I got a couple of millimeters of movement. Then I continued by twisting the opposite blade. I tried something similar a few weeks ago, but maybe the Wd-40 didn’t have enough time to work in yet.

Now why is it only when things go wrong that I get 20 replies to a post? Ah well, it’s like standing around a car with a problem. Every guy in the neighborhood will take a look. Thanks to all.

Best Solution Yet, Bob
Glad it doesn’t hurt so much to laugh now! WW

Das wat Im talkin’ bout.

Lucky guess
Just kidding Pat, I won’t argue with a guy that has “paddle” in his screen name.

Button
How did you hold the button down?

The button
chipheb

It had broken off the paddle and fell inside. Now that I’ve separated it, I can ship to Aquabound for repairs. Without separation, we’re talking ridiculous shipping costs.

Oh OK.
I was just wondering how you got it out of the way while twisting.

If button is still good… just push it
in and to the side out of the way with a pen.

UPS will ship a one piece paddle 25 - 56 for three day (less for ground) depending on where one is at… Length + girth 130" max before severe oversize charges kick in. Can send via USPS too 230 + 7" blade is max that will be accepted.

Missed a chance
to use explosives. Now THEY are grown up toys!

Jim