Paddling.com Needs Your Feedback - New Shirt Design

I like the last design with the kayak superimposed on the full compass rose. But like someone else said, I vastly prefer a small logo on the left chest and a LARGE one across the back.

I like the more complex kayak from the second rendering but on the third initial compass rose.

I also like the last design with the kayak superimposed on the full compass rose. With a small logo on the left chest and a LARGE one across the back.

1 Like

Is the New Design going to be available for Xmas 2019?

Yes, this design, once finalized, will be available this November.

Hopefully something unique will ultimately be chosen. Compasses by themselves are not very distinguishing, especially to represent a company. Out of curiosity, what size will these images be? Logos typically are smallish (2-4 inches in diameter), so I would recommend simple designs over more complex ones, otherwise the effect can be drowned - and nobody wants a drowning here. Thanks for asking our choice!

I like simple, easy to differentiate what is on the shirt - not too busy. The very first compass rose spells simple with maybe adding a pair of crossed kayak paddles in the background to tie it all into paddling.

1 Like

Nice designs, Moderator_E. I’ve cast my vote.

Are these going to be demand-printed? If they’re demand-printed (like at CafePress for example) it would be easy for Paddling.com to offer 3 variations on the final design: kayak, canoe, or SUP over the compass rose.

These are not going to be printed on demand. We were planning on stocking up on just a kayak version. If there is demand for a canoe or SUP version we are totally up to making those as well!

This NavNerd voted for a couple of designs and I’m totally psyched at having a shirt with a compass rose.

I agree - small/large for front/back

Why not one design that celebrates all paddle sports rather than three separate? It would reinforce the commonality of human powered paddle sports and simplify your inventory.

It would also represent the population who paddles multiple types - for example, I and a lot of folks I know paddle both canoes and kayaks

See earlier comments on using paddles on the compass rose instead of a specific boat.

Just sayin’

1 Like

I agree- and the larger image on the back should always be high enough / sized properly so not obstructed when ‘tucked in’…

2 Likes

white

Well for colors I always like bright like yellow and orange.
I like the little extra color that sticks out beyond the life jacket and to be seen when playing around in the woods.

Last version

as far as one of the available colors

Yes, this one :heart_eyes:

Funny, I just noticed this thread… I bought this shirt a week ago!!!