PFD for performance paddling

Have a five year old fairly comfortable Type III vest-style PFD. Has worked well over the years, but as I get better at proper forward stroke/rotation, it is starting to get in the way.

Anybody recommend a lightweight, unobtrusive Type III paddling-specific PFD models with preferably a couple of pockets/d-rings on it?

Thanks!

Is this for fast paddling on the ocean,
rather than whitewater?

Mocke Racer PFD
I’ve never tried one, but would think the Mocke Racer PFD sounds like what you want.

http://www.oceanpaddlesports.com/site/index.php/Accessories/product-image-full/348/

Mocke Vest
I’ve used one for about a year, and like it a great deal. It has just enough flotation, without being overly restrictive. Nice roomy front pocket, and a rear pouch that accepts a small drinking reservoir (included)a la Camelbak. (I prefer the drinking system low on the ski though so haven’t used this feature.)Best part is the high vis orange vest-you can see it from quite a distance away.

Mocke Vest
I’ve used one for about a year, and like it a great deal. It has just enough flotation, without being overly restrictive. Nice roomy front pocket, and a rear pouch that accepts a small drinking reservoir (included)a la Camelbak. (I prefer the drinking system low on the ski though so haven’t used this feature.)Best part is the high vis orange vest-you can see it from quite a distance away.

Astral LBD (nm)

thanks for the leads
Good stuff folks, thanks for the leads!

Kokatat SeaO2
Very unobtrusive while paddling - gives you only 7lbs flotation unless you pull the trigger on the CO2 cartridge or blow it up via tube to 22lbs of flotation.

Expensive but very nice.