Picked up my QCC Q700X today!

Thanks guys! I am planning to take some
more pictures later when I have the time. When I originally was looking at this boat I could not find any detailed images of it. Hopefully QCC will add some detailed images to there site. Maybe an owners gallery would be cool. Then people could see what other boats look like in various colors etc…

enjoy the new boat
it’s a textbook example of North American style.

Definitely in a color that not every one has :wink:

Is the seat and seatband aftermarket or did it come that way? I ask because it looks like there are layers to the seat bottom and the backband (from the pic at least) might rise slightly above the coaming.

Wishing you many many hours of good and safe (safe and good) paddling RC!

man that is a nice color!
Deepest congratulations on that kayak. I’ve got the typical light blue model and I admit it doesn’t shake the eye anything close to yours!

It’s a mile making machine, enjoy :slight_smile:

great looking Q-ship
Rebecca’s 400x has same color scheme - it looks striking on the water! My 700x has orange deck, green accent stripe, white hull and green coaming.

Notice what appears to be the stock seat. We immediately yanked ours out. We both now have a Sealine Discovery Seat cushion velcroed to the seat pan. I added sticky backed Naugahyde to my seat cushion to minimize slippage, especially when I am wearing a dry suit.

I went with a Bomber Gear (alas now defunct)Wicked Back Band. Rebecca found she is more comfortable and paddles better without a back band.

Enjoy your new wicked fast boat; and forego the cult. And definitely don’t drink the kool-aid.

Mike