Post videos of others on YouTube you like

1 Like
2 Likes

Can’t imagine building all that so long ago.

For me, I prefer videos from warmer climates, which inexplicably seem to be far more rare on Youtube.
Why is that?

2 Likes

Everyone seems to like ice. Waters not much colder than Long Island in February. Ice sculptures are nice to see. The Song of the Sea video with all the Godzilla mosquitoes is not my idea of fun. I’d be calling for a rescue and they could bill me for it. I find the videos with Rock formations very interesting.

Some reading involved :laughing:

Interesting kayaks.

Just happened on this… its a long video, but well done and its of the Current river. Many here will recognize a lot of this. A peaceful look back as the snow flies outside.
For those who have never been to one of the Pnet (OK, Pcom) gatherings on the Current, this is what keeps us coming back.

PS: Perfectionists please note; you don’t need a perfect J-stroke to get down this river.

1 Like

To the Artic Circle :flushed:

Bugs :scream::flushed:

Awesome video.

Rougher than rough!

Beautiful cave colors.

1 Like
5 Likes

Nice. When I picked up my Hornbeck at Olmstead, NY, I stayed the weekend at Lake George. The town was reminscent of the setting and era depicted in “Dirty Dancing.” I wished I had gone and spent time farther north to see and experience what is conveyed in that canoe video.

sing

1 Like

What is the canoe? Looks like a Rapidfire.
There are many places on Lake Jocassee that look like that including the loons in the fall.

1 Like

I saw one RapidFire, an Oseetah, a Swift, and a Hornbeck. Saw an aluminum canoe and a kayak briefly. Haven’t watched it all just thought it was nice.

1 Like

That’s solitude.

1 Like