Pricing used Kayak

I’m trying to sell my old Perception Swifty 9.5 Kayak, but I’m trying to figure out how much its worth. It is in decent shape (some scratches, all cosmetic). it has been stored indoors when not in use. It is at least 5 years old. I would say it has been taken out less than 30 times. Please help

Unfortunately you won’t get much
We have the Perception Keowees, which was the first Swiftie.

They were made much better then todays big box store knock offs which are very flimsy and sell for a few hundred dollars.

Ask two hundred and then take $150, if you can’t get the 200.

jack L

paddle included
Does it make a difference if I sell it with the paddle?

Not much if
the paddle is also a starter paddle, as in heavy.

thanks
thanks for the help! I’m just a broke college student trying get some money back.

Asking
Easy to come down impossible to go up. Say asking xxxxx. Look for others for sale on the net

Put $200 firm
And hold out, you’ll get it

Rent it
If you still have it, come appropriate warmer weather, rent and deliver the package at $40 a shot to Meetup groups, club outings, Craigslist ad, local paper online ad, etc.

Your one time $150 sale of a used kayak maybe makes $320-$480 per month.

I wish I would have had the wherewithal to do such when I was a broke college student.

See you on the water,

Marshall

The River Connection, Inc.

Hyde Park, NY

www.the-river-connection.com

fb.me/theriverconnection

I have a handicap and this is the only kayak that is good for my needs (the deluxe model is too big and heavier)… But, i wore a hole in mine. I would like to buy this kayak. Did you decide on a price?