There is a used one about 90 minutes from me, and I have a few questions about whether I should bother to have a look at it…
- What is the difference between a 600X and a 600XL?
- I posted a question a couple months ago about how uncomfortably narrow the seat was on my Solstice SS. Someone said the seat on the 700X, while nearly identical dimensions to the Solstice SS, had a broader seat. Does it? Does the 600XL also have a broader seat?
- My other complaint about the Solstice SS was getting in and out of it. The 600XL cockpit is 1" longer. Is that going to make much difference? I don’t know, maybe the seat is back an inch or something.
- I am rather heavier (like 30 pounds) than the recommended size; but don’t plan on ever carrying significant gear. Any big problems? I suppose I was way overweight for the Solstice as well, but except for my complains above, it was fine.
- It has no rudder and I would like one. Is installing it a big problem?