QCC for me?

Love My Day Hatch
I would probably own a Q600 right now if it had one.

Love My Day Hatch too!
It is hard for me to think of paddling a boat without a day hatch. I use mine regularly. For day paddles, everything I need is in the day compartment.

I find it very useful and preferable to keeping more on deck or openning my skirt at sea for wanted things.

my implication

– Last Updated: Aug-03-05 10:56 AM EST –

is based off of my own experience with more traditional kayaks. I'm not saying they're inferior, I'm saying it's a preference. You don't have to agree with me!

I realize that waveskis and surf skis have some design features in common with qcc boats which handle fine in rough water. But they don't handle at all like I want them to handle in textured water. I like the way pointy elf boats handle.

I was merely trying to represent the other side of the argument to the poster that they might consider an Impex Kayak, because I've paddled their line of kayaks, I like how they're built. I don't care for QCC, and I don't like how they're made. That doesn't mean the rest of you who paddle them and like them are idjeets or anything, it's just a difference of opinion.
I would not choose to spend my money on something I don't like.

QCC's have the aesthetic appeal of a dead possum on the road for me. And whenever I paddled one, I couldn't wait to get out of it.