Recommendations for iPhone tide & current apps covering Canada / British Columbia?

I’m based in Seattle, but looking to do some paddling along part of the Johnstone Strait of the east coast of Vancouver Island, My chosen tide & current apps, and pretty much all the ones I see on the app store, seem to cover the US-only.

Anyone have any suggestions for iPhone tide & current apps that cover Canada, especially British Columbia? Thanks!

If you don’t get a response here, try contacting Daniel Evans of the Northwest Maritime Center. He’s the race boss for the Race To Alaska ( https://r2ak.com/ ) and may have some suggestions.

Thanks for the pointer. I was unfamiliar with that race, which looks fascinating. :slight_smile:

@andrewabernathy said:
Thanks for the pointer. I was unfamiliar with that race, which looks fascinating. :slight_smile:

Fascinating, very well run, and refreshing. I’ve never seen race rules that open with: “You have integrity.
By participating, you are affirming to live to a higher standard, that you believe how things are done are as important as what is accomplished.”

While the sailboat finishers reach Ketchikan first, the paddlers are much more interesting. This year a SUP, kayak, canoe, and a Merry Sea II rowing scull all finished. None of the paddlers/rowers used sails.