Retired....

As o’ Friday me finally be retired… ( Goodyear or Firestone?) Celeebrated wit Spam an’ Tang.

Welcome to the party!

Just don’t fall for that old saying you’ve got plenty of time to do_____ (fill in blank) you’re retired.

@Overstreet said:
Just don’t fall for that old saying you’ve got plenty of time to do_____ (fill in blank) you’re retired.

Good advice. I’ve been retired 8 years and it has gone way too quickly.

Well apparently you didn’t let the door hit your *** on the way out, but it looks like you got your arm stuck in it.

Enjoy your retirement.

I like your Hat! Now every week has 6 Saturdays and a Sunday!

Congrats FE!

Congratulations! Have fun!

but not too many Beenie Weenies… Old People react a little differently…

Enjoy! I’m a few years behind you!

@kayamedic said:
but not too many Beenie Weenies… Old People react a little differently…

The good thing about being retired is some things don’t seem so important anymore. Plus fiber is good. The opposite can be problematic.

Let the good times roll, (in your case paddle) !
Congrats !

Well, congrats, Elmo!
I am right behind you.

Yeah man!

Make every day count, by doing something productive, or at least be active. Do not sit around. You won’t believe how fast time passes. If you want to travel, do it very soon, so that you will feel like you’re on vacation; it helps make the break from work. Expect to have dreams about being back at work. That might go on for years.

I’ve been retired for 16 years and that has been the fastest 16 years ever.
Happy Retirement.

@magooch said:

I’ve been retired for 16 years and that has been the fastest 16 years ever.

Having been retired for awhile (age 77.763), I note that once you’re over the hill, the downward slope gets steeper.

Einstein didn’t do the math, but Time speeds up, and Gravity increases with age. Relativity speaking! :smiley:

FE, Congratulations on making it to retirement. Love the photo of your stash of Beenee Weenees. As always you are a gas.

Congrats!