RIFLE RIVER PROPERTY MICHIGAN

I AM SELLING MY COTTAGE ON THE RIFLE RIVER (NEAR WEST BRANCH) AND THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT ON HERE. 2.5 ACRES WITH 1300 SQFT HOUSE AND 30 X 40 POLE BARN. MULTIPLE ACCESS POINTS NEARBY AND YOU CAN PUT IN AND PULL OUT FROM THE HOUSE. MOTIVATED SELLER

$170,000

http://nmi.craigslist.org/for/5601088185.html

beauty
A very nice retirement place for any river paddler.

scenic

– Last Updated: May-26-16 4:07 PM EST –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6USVHiRgbog

Very nice…
I wish I had the extra cash… the rifle is nice, and West Branch is a great town. Only about 2.5 hours from were I live now, so would be a perfect vacation spot…

Best of luck with the sale.

I WISH!!!
Always wanted to live on the river! SIGH!!!

Doesn’t it get a bit cold up there?

Cold builds character
and gives us a deeper appreciation of spring and the couple days of summer we get.

That’s what I keep telling myself.

hey String

– Last Updated: Jun-13-16 6:49 PM EST –

right now, the sun sets almost a full hour later at this spot on the Rifle River than in Charleston, S.C.; temps are cooler, there's no salt in the water, and the river has fresh trout. You'd like it.

You don't have to stay year-round. Most people in Northern MI right now don't.

It sounds wonderful!
I paddled a few miles on Lake Hartwell yesterday. It was like glass,HOT glass.

Come on up

– Last Updated: Jun-15-16 11:39 AM EST –

Sunset tonight at 9:30 pm here on the 45th parallel. In a couple of weeks, even later. Daylight till 10 pm.

Daytime temps in the 70s-80s (in July and August; cooler now), at night 50s-60s.

Clean, fresh water.

greener grass
Last two years I’ve taken short vacations south, to get out of the snow and short daylight, which did wonders for me. My ideal would be offseason in your neck of the woods (Charleston or Beaufort for example), summers in Northern MI.

10PM
dinners in a 46 day summer for a 200 day winter

it’s the 21st century datakoll
You don’t have to stay in one place all of the time.

Enjoy the heat!