Riot Edge 13

Anyone own one of these? If so how’s the quality? Also I might be buying one of these even though I can’t find one to sit in first, REI says I can immediately return it if I don’t fit :slight_smile: If you do have one, I wear a size 13 shoe, think I will fit? I’m also 6’3".

Thanks!

I have a riot edge 11
and like it very much. The outfitting includes a lot of neat features and it handles nicely for a short kayak. If I had bit more room to store my kayaks, I would consider the Edge 13, especially at REI’s present price.

I’m 5ft 10, weigh 165 lbs and have size 12 feet. I (and my feet) fit fine in the Edge 11. Still, Riot describe the Edge series as being low volume. You are quite a bit taller than I am; It’s quite possible you won’t fit.

A little late reply, perhaps, but I have a Riot Edge 13 that so far I’m happy with, and I do find quite stable while still agile. For the size, I’d estimate you’d be at around the limit, but if you can find one at a retailer, try sitting in it. That’s what I did. For features, it’s pretty standard. I do like the paddle holder and the skeg, alhough the mechanism to control it’s deployment and setting is quite “exposed” and can easily be damaged just by running into a dock. The hatch covers are so-so. The price it right because it’s made in China.