River Camping Thesis

Thanks
Thanks,

I had no idea that such a group existed. This will be very helpful for gathering information

Thanks
I appreciate the insight. I will admit that the survey is lacking in several dimensions because I am not an expert in this field. This initial survey is my tool to help learn more general information, I will use the results and feedback I gain here to establish an interview guide before I go out and talk directly with those that would have the in depth knowledge that I am will need to make this thesis credible.

Thanks again, I need responses like this to help me make sure I stay focused on the right path.

Me too!
Took the survey, tried to be helpful. Good luck with your thesis!

Done!
Good luck.

You’re welcome
Actually my thesis included a survey. My advice is not only to learn about the subject of your survey but more to gain knowledge on how to design an objective survey whatever the subject. There’s much info on this subject. One of my thesis committee members was considered an expert on questionnaire surveys and I worked closely with her to design the questionairre. I feel that I could not have defended my thesis successfully without a properly done questionairre. The parametric statistical analysis was quite complex however.

Thanks
I just wanted to make sure I said thanks to everyone who took my survey. I have used your responses to establish the next phase of my research process which will be primarily face to face interviews with experts such as yourselves.

So once again thanks to all who responded.

there are theses and there are theses
the plural of thesis is theses

I was following you right up until
the question about “why YOU prefer Danuu kayak covers” …

no hammock listed?
I would add a hammock to the shelter choice.

Oh crap
Didn’t know you wanted people with any expertise…

Where is the undo button.

jim

done
I have been river camping for 10 years so I hope it helps