Sad News Regarding Terry Webb aka Wildernesswebb

Terry died yesterday in the hospital. He was an active member of PNet in the early days.

Kim posted early this morning in the Fall Ozark Rendezvous thread. While I didn’t know him personally, I learned from him just by reading his comments here.

Funeral arrangements are noted in the last post in this thread. https://forums.paddling.com/discussion/2938863/fall-ozark-rendezvous#latest

Fair winds.

SYOTW someday Terry …

RIP god bless

rest in peace

Sorry to hear! May he paddle in peace…

RIP Terry

He will be missed. He was a great example of keeping a positive attitude and friendly disposition through all kinds of adversity.

Sorry to hear another longtime PNetter paddling ahead. We are paddling sweep at some point.

sing

Good paddling folk pass on ahead,
they’ll set camp for the night.
Held memory guides me past bends,
and keeps their fire in sight.

Thank you for your kind spirit, TW.
Fondly,
also TW

Sorry to hear the news…next time out let’s throw in a few strokes in his memory. RIP Terry.

He was a nice presence on this Board. I am sure it is a loss for his companions in our northernmost state. Sorry to hear of this.

Terry was a MO boy born and bred and knew the rivers of that state like the back of his hand… He looked forward to his annual BWCA trip that too often was sidelined… He was an ER nurse.
I have fond memories of not only paddling with him but tootling around in his truck visiting the natural features of MO and trying to spot elk and of course getting native honey.

I never met him in person, but he was always a very positive presence on the board despite all the health problems he dealt with over the years. May he rest in peace, and may his positive influence be long remembered.

Terry’s posts and PMs back in PNet’s earlier days…were a pleasure to read. Ditto c2g, may his positive influence be long remembered…

There are active threads on one of the other forums that include his good natured comments. He made an effort to sell a couple of his canoes before his surgery knowing he’d have trouble lifting them and those posts are also very touching. I never met him in person but I also felt his positive influence.

Terry was one of the kindest, best natured men I have ever met.

I haven’t been here in quite a while very sad news, I only knew him from his posts,he gave me good advice many moons ago such a nice person RIP brother

A reminder to let good people know how you feel about them while you can.

@TomL said:
There are active threads on one of the other forums that include his good natured comments. He made an effort to sell a couple of his canoes before his surgery knowing he’d have trouble lifting them and those posts are also very touching. I never met him in person but I also felt his positive influence.

Which forum would that be?