Satellite phone result

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone would help me with comments on the Inmarsat Isatphone Pro. Ultimately I purchased this satellite phone, and it was a great success with clear reception in northern Canada when paddling and clear reception in the mountains when hiking.

Thanks for the comments I received, and I have posted a review. (it has not appeared yet… perhaps these are moderated). I’ll check this thread if anyone has questions.

what is the range?
We rent one every year, very expensive. It never seemed worth buying one so I’m curious about the cost and the range. I"m looking forward to reading your review.

Lyn

Review, cost and range
I don’t know why my review is not posted yet - perhaps I screwed up and missed clicking one critical tab.

Regarding cost, in Canada I purchased it for $645, then there is a charge for minutes (prepaid card or monthly).

I do not know what you mean by “range” - it is supposed to work over most of north and south america. I used it at 63 degrees north latitude on a lake, and at 52 degrees north latitude in the rocky mountains.

If the review does not appear, I guess I will have to try again.