Scam

-- Last Updated: Jan-19-07 8:39 AM EST --

Just a little reminder, that the scammers are still out there.

I have a used kayak in the classifieds here, and yesterday received an email about it.

Yep, they wanted to send me a check for the boat plus shipping (with no idea how much that would be), have me "immediately" cash it at the "gas station", and hand over the kayak immediately to a "representative from a shipping company", to have it sent to Holland.

OK, yeah, sure....

I played with them a little, and had fun watching them try every angle to let me know that time was of the essence.

Anyway, it was forwarded to Brent, the emailer has already cancelled their Yahoo account, etc.

Just a friendly reminder.....

At his point in time, folks that get
caught in an internet scam likely deserve it. Call it tough love or a steep learning curve…

I know of one kayaker that did that… He was SHOCKED! when his bank called and wanted the money that he forwarded on to the buyer back… Bank was not all that understanding.

Home Depot Scam
’hope this hasn’t made the ‘round’ yet…

A “heads up” for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you. Here’s how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen December 4th , 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Have to go to Home Depot
as soon as I get off work.

BG

well, at least
You didn’t need to “SHOW them the MONEY.”

They took care of that for ya :wink:

Guess I was wrong
I always thought that Home Depot, Lowes and those kind of stores were for DIY’ers (Do It Yourself, folk).

You are disggusting! :slight_smile:
By the way, what are the GPS coordinates of this place?

LOL.