Sea Kayaking in Southern Florida and the keys

Hi all I am going to traveling to the Miami area in February.
Looking to find a outfit that rents and demos Composite Sea Kayaks in the Miami area.
British boat dealers seem hard to find ? SKUK, Valley, P&H, Tiderace. Nothing I did find
Sweetwater Kayaks in St. Petersburg but I wont be near the Gulf. Lots of rental places for SOT boats but nothing for Composite Sea Kayaks- what am I missing here ??

Thanks in advance
John

Much easier to find a really nice SUP now days. Florida Bay Outfitters in Key Largo may still have some composite kayaks in their rental fleet. I bought my last Britt boat from Sweetwater.

I have rented from both Sweetwater and Florida Bay Outfitters. Both had very nice, serviceable boats and good service. You will do fine with either. Florida Bay Outfitters delivered my boats for a fee to Biscayne Bay visitors center.

I rented a composite Current Designs Extreme 2 years ago from Florida Bay Outfitters for a solo Key largo to Key west trip.

Virginia Key Outdoor Center - rents real sea kayaks, SUPs and Skis. Not sure of prices. They have typical water-beater rentals as well.

Here is their link.
https://www.vkoc.net

Naples Kayak, in Naples, a mangrove tree logo, has a store on or near the Keys. Two poly sea kayaks and a price list. Read ‘Florida Keys Paddling Atlas’ by Burnham. Burnham offers tours.