shoulder help needed

None really taken NOM. Just reevaluating

where I spend my time. Getting much busier these days and starting to wonder why so much time here.

Used to write long technical articles for the boards until most all got dumped when switching to new format, AND then hardly any were archived after that. Have much, much more technical info relevant to this board than I ever had before, but why waste the time just to be argued about and then dumped?! During trip to Fl, TN, OH, and MI learned so much about structure, testing, life cycles of canoes and kayaks … had access to the life time works of a very innovative bunch of designer-builders. It sure has made me look at the different layups so much differnetly it is hard to believe what I have seen! A few years back I would have shared. Now it is not worth the hassles I would have to put up with by those that just wish to argue for arguments sake.

Kind of the same with the exercises. The positive info others have presented only serve to validate what I learned, had verified years back, and still use with a lot of success today.

Becoming more of a lurker for the serious stuff everyday. Still love to jump into the silly and casual stuff to relieve the tensions from other aspects of a busy schedule.

Peace NOM.

:^)

Mick

BTW: I do aknowledge the the receipt of about a dozen e-mails from those that seem truly interested in learning what I have and sharing what they have learned about shoulder problems and care. I will be writing up a detailed e-mail and sharing it later, but not discussing it online any further. If you wish to e-mail please identify youeself with youe p.net handle so I know who I am talking to.

I reckon it would
The rudder will add drag, and it will make your paddling easier. I believe that a forward stroke is considerably less stressful on the shoulder than a sweep stroke, so as long as you are in no hurry, the rudder should allow you to paddle farther.