Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

and my Nordkapp

4 Likes

Shrike R
The darned thing just won’t stay upright. (kidding, it’s just ‘happier’ resting on its side)
(note: I didn’t build it, wish I was that talented,
the shrike-r (http://cnckayaks.com/shrike/) was built for me by http://watercraft.clearstreamwood.com/ a few years ago)

1 Like

Here you go… My naked Greenland boat:

My favorite surf ride (of 6 waveskis):

sing

1 Like

My Fenn surf ski, restored Sawyer Summersong, Kajaksport Artisan Millenium

@sissy103 said:
I don’t have a favorite, but this is a favorite photo of my Placid Boatworks SpitFire, a perfect Florida boat.

I know very little about canoes and canoeing (I’m a kayaker), but that Spitfire looks like a beauty. I’m curious as to what makes it a good Florida boat.

Post Matthew damage survey paddle.

Another one of my boats. My first one, I built it 20 years ago. CLC 17.

3 Likes

My favorite photos in the 5 Fingers Rapids on the Yukon River Quest (bow paddler):

My favorite photo at Eagle AK (border crossing passport check) during the Yukon 1000 mile race. (my sternman, not me in the hat):

At the beginning of my Hornbeck 185 mile trek crossing the Adirondacks from edge to edge (Plus some):

5 Likes

Ghost of Grief Bay
Calvert Island, BC
51 25’29.71"N 127 54’45.31"W
Tempest 170 Pro

4 Likes

My Mariner

5 Likes

Dagger Stratos 14.5L

2 Likes

@Monkeyhead said:
I know very little about canoes and canoeing (I’m a kayaker), but that Spitfire looks like a beauty. I’m curious as to what makes it a good Florida boat.

Anything that keeps the alligators from eating your toes! That is why no one ever posts pix of their ‘Tubing’ set -up! :slight_smile:

I don’t know what his parameters are, but light(too many over and unders), slick(what crap is that in the H2O?), and sturdy( as in was that a Rock, Manatee, or Alligator?)

Big Box Store Bought. However, it works and I have no problems with it, either in-land or near-shore.

Third Coast Avalon 120

1 Like

Ready for Kiptopeke Kayak Symposium road trip.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Couldn’t get to the lake, so played with my new Peter Hornbeck Classic 12’ in our pool.

1 Like

Chesapeake 16LT by Chesapeake Light Craft

1 Like

Small car. Big boat.
My Delta 17 sitting on a Chevrolet Spark.
Boucherville National Park, Quebec, Canada.

6 Likes

@Monkeyhead said:

@sissy103 said:
I don’t have a favorite, but this is a favorite photo of my Placid Boatworks SpitFire, a perfect Florida boat.

It’s open, very maneuverable, short enough for swamp navigation and quick.

This was taken a couple of years ago on the last day on Lake Azischohos in Maine, 4 day trip total, Next week I’ll be on may way to Lake Umbagog on the border of NH and Maine f.or our annual get together. Good times, big camp fires and lots of beer!

1 Like