Shredder ?

We have a Shredder and are looking to put a frame on it. I have seen one up on the Deerfield River. Does anyone have any info on where to get a rowing frame for a Shredder?

Searching memory…

– Last Updated: Apr-10-08 11:31 AM EST –

Tom Love, teh builder might be able to help you. I believe he is located in Friendsville MD? Or maybe Confluence PA?

I wonder if NRS has a frame adaptable to s Shredder. I will contact a friend (and Shredder owner) and check for info.

Jim

Edit:

Here is Shredder home page - My friend sez that someone from just outside of Ohiopyle used to weld frames, but he had no current info. Tom Love is your best source.

http://www.ohiopyle.com/shredder/

Shredder Frame
Howard Kirkland, from Lynchburg, VA, used to have a Shredder with a frame. He’s a member of Blue Ridge River Runners and Coastal Canoeists. Don’t have current contact info, though. Been 8 years since I saw him, but he could give you some help on this.

Bill Hay

Shredder
Thanks, I bought the Shredder from him last summer. NRS, doesn’t carry a frame for it, but can have one customed made…probably costly. Just looking for other options, I know they are out there.

Shredder frame
Thanks for the info, I know they are out there, just can’t seem to find any.