Shuttle service from Judith Landing to Kip Recreation, Upper Missouri

Recommendations for shuttle services on Upper Missouri from Judith Landing to Kip Recreation Area, early June?
We used this forum to get a great outfitter in Fort Benton for our paddle to Judith Landing, four years ago - a public school teacher. Can’t locate his name. BLM link on outfitters not operative when I tried it earlier today.

only one outfitter now… I bet with your start and end point not near any town it is going to be expensive and time consuming
http://www.adventureboundcanoe.com/index.htm

Hi my name is James I tried the FT. Benton to James Kip trip last year got rained out. Would like to try this year. I took two vehicles to shuttle my self because shuttle cost are out rages. I’m going to try this year again about the same time. If you would like to maybe do the whole trip we can get together for shuttle and split cost. If interested contact me at doller298@yahoo.com.
About me I’m 65 and been long distance paddler for about 5 years now I have done the lower Colorado from Boulder Dam to Yuma AZ, All in stages. Did 150 miles on the Salmon river. I spent 8 years in the US Coast Guard So I no boating safety. I also spent 25 years with the Alaska fishing fleet. I’m a photographer This is why I paddle the back country to photograph it.
Well if interested please contact me
Share and Enjoy
James

MMF—That was Glen Monahan–he sold the business and they do not do shuttles anymore…However Adventure Bound Outfitters does still…at least they did last year. Everyone there uses the same shuttle…its basically all the retired folks from Ft. Benton. Plan to pay around $300 give or take and closer to $400. Its the ONLY option, but consider it takes ALL day to run your car there, and drive back. You need two people and one additional car just to shuttle your care. Google Adventure Bound Outfitters.

@kayamedic said:
only one outfitter now… I bet with your start and end point not near any town it is going to be expensive and time consuming
http://www.adventureboundcanoe.com/index.htm

There is still two in FB but about 8 others statewide etc. The “other” one in FB was sold last year (Well, so was Adventure bound)…so basically both FB businesses now have new owners.

Thanks, all who made suggestions. Am following through and in scrolling through my diaries, found the name of the shuttle service I used. Will call him. If he still shuttles and will do a Judith Landing to Kip shuttle, I’ll post his name and phone number (no website, no e-mail).