Sidekick Trooper Kayak

Bought a Sidekick Trooper kayak a couple of years ago and would like to buy another. The person who sold me mine is no longer in business and I can’t find another retailer. The boats are ( were ) made in Argentina. Anybody know where I can get one?

Google it
http://grandquest.org/wi/outdoors/rockys-rudders/sales.html

ebay
They show up on ebay frequently.

Not in recent months.

Sidekick Trooper Kayak
Thanks, I’ll look for them

Sidekick Trooper Kayak
Thanks, I’ll contact them.

Sidekick kayak
Hi, I bought two of these boats a few years ago. They are awesome boats for the cost (the wife can put it on the roof of the car with little effort). Unfortunately I have not had enough time to get them out lately and am now selling them. I was about to list them on ebay or craigslist and I found this add. I wanted to sell mine as a package. I have a blue/white and green/black boat. I also have two fitted neoprene spray skirts (very nice), two carbon Werner paddles (Cascadia and Skagit), two Stohlquist paddling float vests (1 blue 1 pink), two Seattle Sports paddling safety kits (bilge pump, paddle float, whistle). Both of the boats have seat pads. Everything is in perfect like new condition. The bottoms of the boats have some light scratches from when I originally received them. They were not packaged very well and slid around on the bottom of the truck. I planned to buff them out, but never got to it. Let me know if you are interested. I want to sell the whole package for ~$2000. I also have a bit of very nice cold weather gear that we only ended up using once. This would be a mens small and womens size 6 NeoSport farmer john 3mm wet suits, Henderson 5mm Gold core boots, aquapurge 4/6 boots, neoprene gloves, and a waterproof mp3/phone case. Lastly, I also have two sets of Yakima J carriage roof racks that I will no longer be needing after the boats sell. Let me know what you think.

Trooper skirts
If you still have spray skirts that fit the sidekick trooper, I would like to buy one or both.

butchiola@gmail.com