Source for 70P compass

Am seeking in-stock source for a replacement 70P compass. Marshall at River Connection does not have any nor does Silva or West Marine.

They’ve been scarce to nonexistent for months. My distributor says March for my standing order of them.

Plenty of the Silva 58 and UN 70 models on hand.

https://www.the-river-connection.us/shop/maps-navigation/17?page=1&limit=60&sort_by=name&sort_order=asc

See you on the water,
Marshall Seddon
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY. 12538
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Email: marshall@the-river-connection.com
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection
Instagram: www.instagram.com/marshall.seddon

Try these folks.

I just got one for my kayak about 3 month ago.

How was your experience with shipping from the UK? I am not concerned with needing return as this will be for a direct replacement of same model of over 20 years old. I have flushed and refilled it once and can do nothing for the cracked and leaking globe.

All was perfectly fine with my order. My wife actually bought it with her credit card (knew I wanted one and was going to surprise me, but they e-mailed me a confirmation note so I found out)
Anyway the delay was about 4 weeks and they said it would be, but one day it was in my mail box. No problem at all.

1 Like

I have gotten small hipments from both the UK and Australia in recent months. The UK one took about 2 weeks, the one from Oz was 22 days.

Still looking?

I am not related in any way to seller.

Not feeling as lost anymore. :sweat_smile:

A box of 70P’s just in.

See you on the water,
Marshall Seddon
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY. 12538
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com