Southeastern Wisconsin Kayaking - looking for fellow paddlers

I’m looking for 1 or more people to join me for some kayaking in SE WI. I am in the Milwaukee area but am willing to drive a bit. I’m trying to get out every weekend. Currently forced to travel back and forth with only 1 vehicle. Currently doing day trips. Would like to get a car at each end of a trip to cover a longer stretch of river. Comment or Message me

What waters are you hitting? I am up in Washington county and go out on Little Cedar, Pike, Silver, and the Horicon marsh quite often.

I’ve hit the Milwaukee River near Mequon and sections of the Fox River between Waukesha and Lake Tichigan.

Check out Mad City Paddlers in Madison. They do trips every weekend, usually with two or three river choices every weekend. Some trips are between Madison and Milwaukee which would be easy to get to for you, but not many because really nice paddling rivers tend to be scarce in that part of the state compared to most other places. Mad City Paddlers have several members who come from as far away or farther away than you, and of course when they do trips farther north, the travel distance for you would be no worse than that of most members.

Always game. Live in Edgerton area. Work in Janesville, Madison or Milwaukee. I’ll run w/ ya. Frequent the Yahara, MKE River, Badfish Creek, Turtle Creek, Wolf, Pesh, Bois Crule, Mecan, Baraboo…whatever’s flowing. White and frother or otherwise.