Spray Skirt for Jackson Tupelo 12.5?

Hi - brand new here so apologies if the answer is on these boards somewhere but I couldn’t locate it with a few searches.

I’m looking for a spray skirt for my girlfriend’s Tupelo 12.5 for cold weather and when our lazy rivers get swollen - I can’t find anything on any sizing charts for them. Jackson doesn’t even have this model listed on their site in the cockpit size chart. Am I losing it / just bad at searching today or is this that hard to find? Or do they not make them for this model?

Thanks in advance!

From photos, huge cockpit opening, very tall back rest?

If it the same as I’m looking at then no sprayskirt is going to work Great on that and likely Jackson never planned for it to have one. Also, if the back rest is that high it’s going to interfere with the tunnel and your pfd.

Seals Skirts will make a custom one for you but it’ll take awhile.

“Swollen rivers”? What class we are you looking at with the additional runoff?

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

According to Seals Spray Skirts they make a nylon skirt to order but no neo is available.
sealsskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php

I can’t find cockpit dimensions. But as Marshal says it looks pretty big. In the pictures it shows a woman and a golden in the cockpit. High back seats make putting the skirt on difficult. They do make skirts and covers for boats with large cockpits. Some of the nylon ones have stays that help give support to the fabric. Although they would keep splashes and drips out…er less. (experience says they leak). In a capsize the big cockpit skirts may “implode” and fail.
jacksonkayak.com/blog/kayak/tupelo/

Rather than shop by model you’ll likely need to shop by dimension. Length and width (inside dimensions) are normally used for this. Most cockpits are in the 17" x 33" +/- range.

Overstreet is correct. My iPhone screen and low coffee this AM didn’t resolve that they actually do make a nylon skirt for that kayak but made to order.

If it’s just a bit of splash that you want to minimize they do make half skirts (Seals, Seattle Sports, others) that the kayak wears rather than you. Might that do the trick? Or, is your kayaking exceeding the crafts’ design?

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Just to go further down a path that has been opened - there are places that this craft is not designed to operate safely.
High running rivers wityh strong current
Anything with waves
Water temperature conditions beyond the protection provided by what the paddler is wearing (like no shorts when the water is 45 degrees)

Your original post suggests that you may be trying to use these boats in such conditions. Is that the case?