Stiring the QCC Pot

you should still sell it for 1/2 off

Catch in th emood
Catch me in the mood and could happen, hell last week I would have given it away, somedays a bonfire seems in order, right now just giving it and me break, paddling the CD Storm.

Brian

my gripes
Hatches aren’t the most secure design. I blew my front hatch off in surf. I replaced the velcro with buckles (compliments of QCC) and the hatches are now passable.

Flat hull crossection and full volume ends makes them slap a bit going up wind but this doesn’t harm speed too badly as the hull is pretty efficient for it’s beam and stability. I’d prefer a narrower hull with more rocker and finer ends for just rough water but the QCC is generally better for my tastes for all around paddling and handles rough water just fine.

The foot braces with the rudder used to suck. I don’t know if they’ve rectified this or not. It was never a problem for me because my QCC has a skeg and the aluminum yakima foot braces that seem rather sturdy.

I don’t like the new skeg control. I prefer the slider skeg that my '01 model has but this may just be me. Others may prefer the new control.