Strange night sighting

LOL Been reading Fantsyland, Bob? Mom, Apple Pie, and PT Barnum.
Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends, we’re so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside.

You and me both. I was supposed to see him in a grand old theatre here in May 2020. We all know how that went. I still can’t listen to his music without breaking down. I think he’d like your poems.

My wife and I were sitting around a campfire on the Rio Grande in April. Being in the middle of nowhere and seeing the unexplained raised the hair on the back of the neck a little bit.

After returning to civilization and seeing the various videos of the SpaceX Starlink, we’re pretty sure that’s what we saw.

Thursday thru sunday may “truly” be fantasyland.

I received “permission” to make an appearance at
the upcoming “girls paddling get together”.
You could probably guess the names of these “intrepid girls”…JoAnne, Pam and Margaret!

Brian T. may also put in an appearance.
Like me, :joy: he is also a glutton for punishment.
His “background check” has not been approved yet; they are highly selective…

P.S. I’ll keep an eye out for bigfoot(aka MoMo/Missouri Monster in Missouri), and/or a gaggle of little “gray” people.

BOB

Well, glad to hear you’re getting out… The Current?

Keep an eye out for those lights in the sky - and its good to see that others here saw them too. Well, I guess that’s good…

I’m glad they weren’t drones. That would be creepy. I can live without earthquakes while camping as well.
I miss John Prine, too. He’d write a fine song about it - simple and true.
And thanks CWDH. You write good. :wink:
I truly admire anyone who can write poetry.

Canoeswithduckheads. That is truely the clearest and most relatable message that I’ve seen you post. Not sure if I’m learning or you’re feeling sorry for unfortunates like me.