SUP Flat Water :: Board Review

Last week I received 10’8 Honeycomb Stand Up Paddleboard by Great Lakes Paddleboards for cruising in the flat water/small waves & practicing SUP yoga in Naples, Florida. I absolutely LOVE it!

A newbie paddler (12 months), 126lb and 35 years old, the board is awesome for my size and weight - turning and moving easily with the single fin through the water.

The board is wide and most importantly super stable. A great board all round, well made, top design and graphics and definitely the best board I have ever used. Board came with adjustable paddle and a big selling feature for me personally was the GoPro camera mount at the nose of the board.

The board retails at $1300 online and comes in 6 colors at www.greatlakespaddleboards.com. However, after some research on Craigslist I purchased the same board via John French (the Great Lakes Paddleboards rep for Central/South Florida) who is selling these boards at a reduced price of $685 with paddle. Go to info@greatlakespaddleboards.com (ps. I don’t know this guy personally, LOL!)

Really great value for a quality product, super pleased.