Suwannee Shuttle Service

Does anyone have a list of vendors or individuals who offer shuttle services along the Suwannee River you? We are looking for a Shuttle Service to take our car down to the Suwannee State Park.

Thanks!

One I know of
American Canoe Adventures is partly in the business of renting boats or moving personal boats, but you might inquire about moving a vehicle. They are also the host of the Suwannee River Race.

(386)397-1309

aca1@alltel.net

Had called them …
They were $80 to shuttle one person - no gear or kayak - from Suwannee State Park to Stephen Fosters.

After making several calls found a nice Taxi Service who will transport for $45 and they operate 365 days from 6:00 am to 8:00pm

County Cab Company - Live Oak, FL - 386-364-4003

I’ve found taxi services are actually more resonable and work 24/7/365 – for the most part. We used one for a early morning transport from Paisley, FL to a service road off of Seller’s Lake and did a nice 2 1/2 day hike on the Florida Trail - Ocala National Forest and back down to Clearwater Lake Recreation Area. They have a trail parking area to leave your car - nice area and nice 2 and 1/2 day hike. When you are done – pig out at a place call the Mason Jar.

Cab company we used was Eustis Taxi - 352-669-6020.

Think I’ll stick with them for now.

Thanks for the info!