Talic Seahorse for my Tupper?

: )

MCs are cool cats.
Way too intelligent for their own good. As for claws, mine finds them useful to get my attention when I sit at the 'puter too long - a grab to my love handles does the trick. Loves to play with water too. Mike McCrea has one too - has it’s own chair in the shop.

Jim

I usually have to force mine out of
my computer chair and I often get the love handle treatment.Maybe a cat chair for Christmas.

You could have also used
the sawhorses you get from Lowes or Home Depot. I have two heavy-duty plastic ones made by Stanley which not only fold, but the top bar is height adjustable. I added a foam saddle to the top of each and voila: the perfect rack.

Sounds like you also want it to match with your interior, though, which mine won’t do unless they’re in a workshop.

Match with my interior?

– Last Updated: Nov-25-09 8:08 PM EST –

If you could see my little condo, you'd know how funny that is. If I didn't need bookcases for all my books, space for my bicycle, canoe, all my camping gear,and two cats with all their paraphernalia, this place would be big enough.

I looked at saw horses at Lowe's and Home Depot, but I totally lack storage space for stowing those away when not in use. They were kinda ugly, too, now that I think about it.

edit: Not that yours are ugly, I didn't mean to imply that.

String,
my kitties have a cat tree, the #9 here, with a sisal post.

http://www.bjmarketers.com/cat-furniture3.htm

Very expensive but worth every penny they enjoy it so much.