Thank you for the Info

I have been paddling off and on, but really very little for about the last 9 years. About 4 years ago, we bought a house that’s right on a nice slow river, and have just this year really started getting out a lot more.

I only recently found this forum, and just by reading through a lot of the content, I feel like I have just gained so much.

I just really wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone here.

Whether I have interacted with you directly on not, I still just want to thank everyone.
This forum has helped me more than I would ever have imagined.

THANK YOU!!!

5 Likes

Super of you to write. I know exactly where you’re coming from as I had the same experience. Had never kayaked but bought one out of curiosity, knowing absolutely nothing. Luckily I stumbled into this place and that’s where the education began.

Five kayaks later, am still learning. :grin:

3 Likes

As Rookie said, it’s great of you to write. There are an awful lot of folks who ask questions, and never even acknowledge the answers they get. There are a lot of very helpful people on this site who spend a good deal of their time helping others. It’s refreshing to see someone take the time to say thank you!

3 Likes

Great timing. I was a bit frustrated recently with a couple of folks that never acknowledged getting the feedback they asked for.

:+1:

2 Likes