The One Lure Challange

It is absolutely one brew.
They’ve all got to be Yeunglings. :slight_smile:

Hot pink grubs will be banned
If we don’t, you’ll win. And we can’t have that, now can we?

• Big D

The fish there like Hot Pink Grubs?
Do their wear Pink Tu-tu’s too? Or are they more of the leather and chains crowd?

YotF

Only if Yakbow throws them
Harumph. And harumph again. I tried them in the same conditions I saw Yakbow use them and got skunked.

Yakbow is the least likely person you’d ever suspect of throwing such a girlie looking bait, but boy oh boy does he ever catch a lot of fish with them.

• Big D

Especially if you’re talking
acceptable bribes for the “officials” of this little tourny…Guinness works too.

You or Big_D and the word OFFICIAL
in the same sentence should be outlawed under the Freedom of Oxymoron Protection Act!

YotF

Well, we might be morons
But at least we’re clean morons. OxyClean!

• Big D

Speak for yourself D
…the child bride is in Florida and I’m swearing off bathing for the duration. :wink:

pink is soooo 60’s, but
the color does work at times. wish i could get more baits in pink. yeh D , seems kinda funny to see a #300 guy throwing pink; but hey, its all about having fun. feels good to be talking about fishing again. hey Ken, sure would be nice too fish with you again. i’ll provide the on water refreshments but you’ll have to tote them ( as my boat is already overloaded ).

guys, i didn’t get my shoulder operated on; at the preop the nurse decided i needed a sleep apnea test first. i’ve been waiting 20 years to get this problem fixed and man i was po’d! i just did the test last night.

looking forward to getting on the water again …mikey

That sucks
You need that shoulder working right. I didn’t realize you slept. I can’t ever recall seeing you sleep or hearing of you waking up at a rodeo.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do in the meanwhile. Got my Approach and I’m eager to race.

• Big D

Indeed…I have watched
Yakbow kick my young butt soundly with a 3" bubble-gum pink senko.

“PINKS NOT A REAL COLOR”!!! it was heard that day…

we changed our minds really quick when he started catching 5-6 to our one…