The Quiet Adventures Symposium returns live on March 4, 2023

After two years in the digital wilderness the Quiet Adventures Symposium returns live. I understand that the speaker schedule is set with many of our old friends along with many new speakers. Time to come on out and meet old friends and discover new ones.

See you there!

QAS 2023 INFORMATION

Quiet Adventure Symposium 2023, yes,yes, yes. Here we go! March 4, 2023 is the date and the MSU Pavilion is the place. Join us from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm for all the speakers, booths and demonstrations. It is here that outdoor enthusiasts can learn and share about paddling, hiking, backpacking, biking, canoeing, and water safety with some of the best adventure experts out there! Boat building, paddleboarding, fly fishing are just some of the demonstrations that may be there. Environmental experts will show how what we do affects the environment and how we can be better stewards of our land and water, whether you are 5 years old or 95 years old. MSU Extension 4-H is joining us with a special section for children’s activities.

Get advance tickets now, just $15 for general admission until Feb 28, 2023. Tickets cost $20 at the door for general admissions. Students with ID cost $5 whether in advance or at the door, and children under 12 are free. A special “Advance Tickets Desk” will speed up your entry to the event!

We are developing the speakers schedule for 33 speakers on many topics and adventures. Speaker submissions are now closed.
Exhibit registrations continue open, but rates will go up after Jan 20. We will be asking for volunteers soon! For now, put this on your calendars and keep checking www.quietwatersociety.org .

Connect with the excitement of non-motorized, outdoor recreation in old and new ways! This is the spirit of the Quiet Adventures Symposium. Adventure! Find it!

https://quietwatersociety.org/

1 Like

What state (or country) is this in?

East Lansing, Michigan

Thanks for the info.
:+1:

Thanks for posting. I haven’t attended one in a long time but I think it’s a great down to earth kind of event.

1 Like

I’ve been working on assigning spaces to this years exhibitors & I’m getting excited about being back in the Pavilion. Here is a really well done video from the last live Symposium from March of 2020:

The speaker schedule has been released for the 2023 Quiet Adventures Symposium.