The SC coast is under an evacuation order

starting tomorrow morning. Our daughter’s family was camping at Myrtle Beach SP . They are on their way home in a solid line of traffic ( at 10pm).
I wouldn’t want to think about it in the morning . The interstates will be one way only and that will help.

Hoping and praying for safe travels and speedy returns to undamaged homes for all. And that all exemplify good humor, patience and courtesy while traveling and staying at storm destination. And also showing infinite respect and appreciation for the first responders who are staying in harm’s way.

My son in law just bought a property on the edge of a marsh near Charleston. I hope the water doesn’t get too high… and I hope it’s insured.

As bad as it is up there you are fortunate to be able to evac just get in your car and run. There is very little to gain by staying. Most in the Bahamas didn’t have that choice.
I only ran once, I didn’t want to but very glad I did as staying at the very least would have been terrifying.

That is one impressive blob of wind…

I heard that Clemson is filling up with evacuees

Clemson is probably filling up but not with evacuees. A and M is probably the toughest opponent of the regular season.
We have friends who live at ground zero. I heard from them yesterday. They are safely up here.

I like Clemson because they kicked Notre Dame’s butt last year. There are a lot of Notre Dame fans in the SW corner of Michigan. My bright orange Clemson shirt is hard to miss.

Yes, they are. I have a half dozen , each one for a different championship. None came from the time I was a student.

Hey Sparky961, would you please post the link to that cool graphic?

@Rex said:

I believe it’s from https://www.windy.com

@kfbrady said:

@Rex said:

I believe it’s from https://www.windy.com

very cool
btw, zoom out to see ‘all’ the activity in the Atlantic.
change to ‘waves’, go to the center of the hurricane, imagine you have your surf boat - for one last ‘big’ ride

Thank you!