The unthinkable happens

Thanks grayhawk. Dipstick looks fine and the splatter residue under the hood isn’t oily at all. Like rusty water dried up and left the dry rust stain. Coolant in the reservoir looks fine (no rust) and the level is good and steady.

Garage door is fixed! My car is free! $304.00.

@Rex said:
We can talk. My expenses aren’t laundry-based but have a transportation theme. This morning I’m waiting for the garage door repairmen to come replace the broken spring. My car is now trapped inside. Mrs. Rex’s car is splattering some water-based liquid under the hood of her Mazda 3. It’s about the color of chocolate milk. I can’t see the source of the leak so I’ll be talking to some mechanic or another in the next few days. It’s always sumthin.

It always is.> @Rex said:

Thanks grayhawk. Dipstick looks fine and the splatter residue under the hood isn’t oily at all. Like rusty water dried up and left the rust. Coolant in the reservoir looks fine (no rust) and the level is good and steady.

Garage door is fixed! My car is free! $304.00.

Yah!

my only advice about laundry is this, do your own boatin’ clothes, spouse doesn’t appreciate the stank

The new washer and dryer arrived yesterday. Everything is clean.
It was a windy, cloudy, drizzly day so I alternately drank coffee, read, and did the clothes.

Lavariowasher.com