Theme options

In case you missed it, there are now 4 themes available to choose from.

The Simple Theme (just added) does have the original poster’s userid and original date as some folks have requested.

1 Like

That’s a nice choice. I suspect that much of the displeasure expressed with the changes would have been avoided if it had been the default view on roll out. I know that I would not have been so shocked.

That said, the other views have grown on me and I appreciate the visual information they provide. For instance, there are some members who I feel provide information and insights more suited to my interests and needs. I guess you could say that I sort of follow them. The other views let me know with a glance if they are part of a conversation and if I should open a particular topic. Sort of helps me prioritize my time on the site.

Since the software makes switching between themes so quick and easy I see myself switching between them depending on how much time I have and how long it has been since my last visit. I’m liking this.

2 Likes

Very cool option. Like it. Also appreciate your efforts, Brian, in trying to keep everyone happy. Most sites wouldn’t be so responsive.