Think I found my next paddling camera

http://www.littletikes.com/Toys/my-real-digital-video-camera.aspx?

My Real Digital Video Camera sounds like a perfect video camera for us paddlers. It floats, it’s waterproof to 3 feet, it has big easy to use buttons and the best part, it’s for ages 3 and up so that means most of us old farts will be able to figure out how to use it.

What’s your question? Or are you
giving advice? Or do you need directions to the Paddlers Discussion Forum?

It’s only 1.3 megapixel!
With a resolution like that, you might get a fair 4X4 print, if you don’t look at it too closely. My last cell phone had much better resolution than that. Perhaps, if it were at least a 4, or higher, it might be worth it. I’d love to be wrong about this . . . and I’ll stop here since this is not my expertise . . .one other thing: 1.3 megapixel resolution for $99?

I might have a shot…
at using this one. For the last eight years or so I’ve had built-in tutorials on how to use electronic devices, then my neighbor’s son went off to college. Now I’m a complete electronic iliterate.

if you were complete electronic
illeterate you would not be typing your emails… :slight_smile:

Look, I have been a professional photographer for 7 years (not anymore now) and as much as I hate to admit it (real man don’t do that :slight_smile: I read every single instruction manual of every camera that I bought.

Invaluable info you might find in there, really :slight_smile:

Gnarlydog