trying to change my username back to what it was not my email

Looked at profile page and some other places any help appreciated. Name was PaddleDog52 thanks

I’d like that information, too. Thanks.

webmaster@paddling.com These guys should be able to help you change things.

Thanks

I’m probably wrong, but can’t you just go to your account and change your “display name”?

Where in account? Don’t see it in profile section

So just go to -Community-Profile-My Account- you should be able to change once you get to your account.

just see email and password there.

Using your mouse you have to hover over Community at the top of the site. More menus will appear underneath. On the left you should see Profile, under that is My Account. Click My Account and you should be able to change you name. I think you have to be on a desktop computer to get to these menus. Hope that helps.

@PaddleHome said:
Using your mouse you have to hover over Community at the top of the site. More menus will appear underneath. On the left you should see Profile, under that is My Account. Click My Account and you should be able to change you name. I think you have to be on a desktop computer to get to these menus. Hope that helps.

I think you are correct about it only working on a desktop computer. I just tried and you do have the ability to change your “display name” there.

It should also work on a lap top.

@magooch

I agree, and I should have written “desktop or laptop”

It’s those iPads and iPhones (and probably Android devices) that it has problems with.

testing

failed again changed Display Name box under profile which is under My Account and it still comes up with my email.

webmaster@paddling.com, have you tried asking the people who run the website?

I will now I gave up! thanks

sent it to web master :slight_smile:

Nice to have you back PaddleDog59!

@PaddleDog59 said:
failed again changed Display Name box under profile which is under My Account and it still comes up with my email.

The desired User Name was already in use, so when you signed in, the system reverted to using your e-mail address. For the time being, we have changed your UserID to PaddleDog59. Please see the e-mail I sent for more details and if you would like a different moniker. Thanks!

@Moderator_K said:

For the time being, we have changed your UserID to PaddleDog59. Please see the e-mail I sent for more details and if you would like a different moniker.

You probably made him 7 years younger. Who wouldn’t want that?