Trying to ID my new Kayak

I am in the Military stationed overseas and I bought a slightly used kayak for $100 due to the previous owner executing a last-minute permanent change of station. I can’t seem to find any information on this kayak and I was wondering if anybody could help me out before I go to manufacturer. The only information on the Kayak label it as a Novacraft but the name on the side of the kayak says Missouri and I can’t seem to find any info on it. I’d appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Canoe IS kayak depending on location
Some parts of the world use canoe to mean all paddlecraft

Is it a closed hull, front and back with a cockpit ?

Perhaps a Sit-On-Top, etc. need a bit more info

Post a photo.

ID Kayak
Find the hull number, and contact the manufacturer. that way the info will be correct.

Yeah, “Missouri” is the “Show Me” state.

Trying to ID my new Kayak
I dug a little deeper and it seems that the Kayak is an local Italian Brand. It wasn’t an actual Nova Craft but a “Nova” kayak closed hull tandem deep sea fishing kayak. From what I can gather, the “Nova” company folded into EXO but I’m still doing my homework. I’m new to the sport so I just wanted to see what the Kayak was made of and what kind of maintenance I needed to do. It appears to be a fiberglass kayak and there is a little crack around the cockpit but nothing major (as far as I can tell). Thank you all for humoring me!