Tsunami rear hatch fit

I just replaced the rear hatch on my Tsunami 145. The original blew off while I was transporting it on my car top. The new replacement doesn’t seem to pop into place like the other two hatches. Of course the other two hatches (front and day hatch) are round, and the rear hatch is oval. But the fit does not feel secure, and it lifts off with just a slight pull. Could I have gotten the wrong part from Wilderness Systems?

We have 2 year old new boats in stock
that do exact same thing. They DO NOT stay/go on, and only a slight pressure with a finger tip will pop 'em off. Saw a lot of issues with the same hatch size (large rear ovals) on other boats in their line for a while besides the Tsunamis. In the process of trying to get them to take this one boat back as it is unsellable without the ability to seal the rear hatch, as well as being dangerous to the end user.

Tsunami rear hatch fit
THe boat I have is also two years old. It seems like the original had a more positive locking feel to it. I know I did wet exits without taking on any water or losing the hatch cover. The replacement they sent me doesn’t feel like it’s as secure as the original.